Thursday 23 December 2010

The Awesomest Season Of The Year

Hello!

Today is December 23th so it's almost Christmas eve, and tomorrow I don't think I will be able to write here, that's why I'm writing now.


I just wanted to wish a happy, warmth and cheerful Christmas to everybody in this world, with your family or friends or even both I hope you enjoy this night, after all it only happens once a year. ;-)

I love this time of the year, I think is the best holiday. 
You can listen the songs, OH! I love the Christmas songs, I love hearing Sinatra singing Let It Snow, The Christmas Song or even Jingle Bells. (What am I saying?! I love all Sinatra's songs! Who doesn't right?!).
You walk on the street and the cold freezes your bones and everybody hates, yeah, but if Christmas wasn't like that, it wasn't really, truly Christmas
The streets are decorated with Christmas ornaments, everywhere you look you see a different colour, a light can totally make you smile and feel heated. That's why I love this time so much. Everything changes!
Any place you go is full of people, parents, grandparents, children, buying their presents, it's the time you see family or friends that you haven't seen for a while and catch up. 
It's awesome!
ahah!

When I start talking about something I deeply like I never stop.

So to finish this up

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment