Friday 31 December 2010

Chuck It 'til The End

Hey!

In the beginning of this week I bought a new pair of Chucks. At all I might have 5-6 pairs. I love Chucks! They are so comfy and bring some american basketball style to your feet. I'm in love with them all from the classics to the news with patterns.
I have the classic black and the all black. (This one make my feet look smaller), the Pin Print Ox, the classic red and now the chocolate brown! I never had the brown! I'm so exited to wear them! Ahah

Oh! I almost forgot I ordered online a pair that I made myself with my initials MS. I don't have courage to wear them, they're tooo cute!



I like theirs bands versions like The Who or AC/DC or even Jimmy Hendrix. It's amazing that they collide their shoes with music, because the most of users are the band members or fans. It's so cool!


Many exemples include Billie Joe Armstrong from Green day, the guys from The Offspring, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, Bruno Mars or even Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday and Hayley Williams from Paramore can be found wearing the classic black in some concerts. The list just goes on and on, from big names of music to beginning bands or normal people like me :)

I'm a big fan of the brand. One day, maybe I'll have them all. OMFJ! That'd be so awesome, but it's like impossible.

To finish:
I love my converse, oh yes I do!
I love my converse and so should you!
When I'm not wearing them, I'm blue.. Oh Converse, I Love You!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, a imagem dos converse está super fofinhaaa ^^ adoro

    ReplyDelete