Monday 6 December 2010

Flashback

Hi!

Today I was thinking how can a song change your mood and then I remember one song I used to love!



Lizzie McGuire The Movie.
Hilary Duff - What Dreams Are Made Of.

I loved this song because it can seriously made you think dreams come true. If you give this song a listen I'm sure you'll find yourself thinking you can do whatever you want with your life, that your deepest dream can really come true and have fun with it.


Hilary Duff has a really cool career so far, though.
Who haven't seen

  • Cadet Kelly;
  • A Cinderella Story;
  • The Perfect Man;
  • Material Girls;
  • According To Greta?
I have! Me and I bet another thousand of dreamer teenage girls.

Her music has been and still is very present in my life. Wake Up, Beat Of My Heart, So Yesterday, Come Clean and even Reach Out. I feel like I've grown with her, it's funny to think so.

And recently she wrote a book, it's called Elixir.


I've already read it. It's funny! There's romance, adventure and mystery. A bit of all. I really liked it, can't wait for the second one.

That's enough for today.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment