Sunday 19 December 2010

Bracelets + Bracelets

Hello!

Now, that I'm feeling much better and I'm a lot more calm than I was in my last post, I'm going to talk about something I really like wearing - BRACELETS!

I kinda miss wearing lots of bands and bracelets on my wrists. It used to be at least a handful of thin pieces (or a couple of thick ones) ‘round my left wrist, then just another couple to compliment my watch on the right. But that was a long time ago. Now I wear my watch on my left wrist. :))

I love wearing bracelets!
When I was in 3rd grade I started wearing tons on my both wrists, since then I never stopped buying or using. But now I use another type of bracelets, not like the ones on the picture but the others, like cuffs and all that stuff. 
I miss wearing lots of bracelets everyday. Might sound stupid, but when I'm not wearing bracelets I feel like I'm naked ahah. 
I had a friend that used to say bracelets give attitude to the wrists, I always thought that was so funny and true! 
So, I started to taught myself online how to make bracelets in macramé or croché or whatever. And guess what? I found a really awesome site which you can pick one you like click on that and will appear a guide that will teach you how to do it! Like all you need and instructions, all with photos. 
I'll definitely use this site a lot.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment