Monday 27 December 2010

I Like To Read

Hi!
How was your Christmas? I hope it was as great as mine was :o)


Today I'm going to talk about reading. Yup, something as simple as read a book. (Don't you like to smell a old book? I love!)
Since last May, when I started Percy Jackson's first book, I never stopped read. I read a book in 1-2 days. Might sound normal, but for me it isn't. Without counting Harry Potter, I never read a book, only if it was for a school project.
Following the Percy Jackson, was The Last Song (Nicholas Sparks), Scalpel (Paul Carson), Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo (Christiane F.), Arousing Love (M.H. Strom), L.A. Candy Saga (Lauren Conrad), Elixir (Hilary Duff), Percy Jackson 2 (Rick Riordan) and my new obsession is Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate. I LOVE THIS! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD BOOK! AAAHHH! 
Anyways, this Christmas I received 2 books.

One is Jay Ashers' Thirteen Reasons Why.


I started this one. I'm really loving it! I'm only in the beginning but it's such an addictive book. I can't stop reading it. But unfortunately at this time of the year I have not that much time to read. I even tried to download it for iBooks, but then I thought I'd pay twice for the same book, not so funny.

To wrap this up: I really am into reading, right now, it's fun, might sound cliché, but when I read I am being teleported to another world, where my problems aren't there anymore and I only focus on the history. It's so fun! It's a great way to forget all that you're worried about.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment