Friday 6 May 2011

White Collar

Heya!


I started watching White Collars when I couldn't sleep and turned the tv on and WC was airing.
The first thing that caught my attention was Matt Bomer, sorry but it's true. He's so cute, has beautiful blue eyes, they're very bright and a gorgeous six pack.
In the pilot when he puts on the hat, OMG! It fits him perfectly ;)
My brother and I agreed that he looks a lot like Jared Leto, maybe is the eyes or the bone's structure of his face but there's something similar between them, for sure.

Oh, and the girl from Percy Jackson enters, her character name's Kate, jsyk.

Then I went online searching info about the show and started watching it online, I'm at episode 5 of the first season and I'm liking, Matt's character is funny and has cool quotes, so yeah, one more tv show for me to watch and talk about.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment