Thursday 5 May 2011

All Day In Bed

Heya!


Today is one of those days that all I want to do is stay in bed all day. Well, I went to school, so it's not all day.
I had plans but I end up here, in my bed.
My friend called asking if we were still on but I told him that today was not a such a good day then he told me that he was coming over because didn't want to stay home. I had been alone since I got home from school, so when he arrived I was in my bed with my laptop cuddling my teddy bear, so instead of going out, we stayed both in my bed watching movies, videos on Youtube, singing along my Top 25 Most Played playlist on iTunes, he told jokes and made me laugh so hard that my stomach almost exploded, maybe not exploded but it hurt.
Turned in such a great, fun day!
I think that's way he's one of my best friends, because he has always something to say that puts me in a good mood.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment