Saturday 7 May 2011

Beastly

Hello!


It's raining outside and I just watched Beastly with Alex PettyferMary-Kate Olsen and Vanessa Hudgens in the main characters.
I only saw it, obviously, because Alex Pettyfer was in it, that's the first thing I have to say, second's it's a pretty good movie, I was expecting worse, and was kind of a good surprised in the end. 
Clearly is a romance that (unfortunately) only happens in movies.
After all, I think is that kind of film a girl buys, calls her friends for a sleepover and watch, hoping that was true and might happen to one of the them (I might be one of those girls). What I'm saying with this is it's a girls movie with romance and a little drama and a very (very, very) cute british guy, it's a good film.

If you watch it already, tell me your opinion :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment