Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Way It Was

Hi!

Yesterday, Parachute's new album came out, yey!


They have a really awesome pop/rock kind of sound, their lyrics are always amazing so of course I'm a big fan! Will has that type of voices that I could hear every single second of the day and was never enough, he has a great voice.
I downloaded this via iTunes and I'm loving every song, but White DressForever And Always, What I know and American Secrets are in the top by now.
Forever And Always has the most beautiful lyrics ever!! Seriously! <33

If you don't know them even by my excessive posts about their music, you have no idea what you're losing...

I always get really happy and excited about new album releases but sometimes I make hight hopes and ends in a big disappointment, but this year, until now, the ones I was waiting are great, like Panic! At The Disco, now Parachute, which makes me think this year is gonna be pretty good in music haha

Oh, and thank you for making me feel happy ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment