Saturday 14 May 2011

Gnomeo And Juliet

Hey!

Today's film was Gnomeo And Juliet.


It's a romance between two enemies gnomes. It's cute, funny and romantic but has cool scenes. I liked it, just watched because I had nothing to do so was a fine entertainment ;)

---//---

Today's May 14th, one month from now, Passion comes out! Whoo hoo! I'm excited and anxious and all that emotions you're suppose to feel when you're waiting for a book you really want to read haha


I watched the season finale of Vampire Diaries last night, and let me tell you, WOW! That was intense, I can't wait for September to see what happen next. Damon doesn't die, obviously, but Stefan gets in a big trouble territory ;)

Next Monday Gossip Girl and 90210 end, and Friday, is 2 hours season finale of Supernatural witch is sad because I don't know what I'm gonna see during Summer.
But Pretty Little Liars starts, also one month from now, I think, so that's gonna be pretty much my life lol

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment