Saturday 28 May 2011

Girl Crush: Daria Werbowy

Heya!

Four things that are absolutely true about girls:
  1. We like clothes, there's nothing in the world capable of change that;
  2. We do almost everything for family, best friends and boyfriends;
  3. We just want to have fun;
  4. And every girl has a "girl crush" and I'm not saying this in a bad way, there's always a model, an actress or whoever, possible because she's pretty, talented on her work or even both. We look up to that person and love everything, or almost, she does.

For me I have to say my "girl crush" is Daria Werbowy. She's super pretty, talented and has the most beautiful eyes.





Here, are some of my favourites photos of her, I love the 3rd, she's looks really pretty.

When I bought the Stefanel SS11 t-shirt they gave the catalog, I have it on my wall like a poster ever since, I change the page now and then and I have Daria in my bedroom, looking everywhere with her intense look, love it <3

Tell me, who is your girl crush in the comments ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment