Wednesday 2 January 2013

Chapter 2013

Hello!

I'm sorry for my lack of posting during Christmas break but I was so stressed with school that I felt I deserved a well rested few days. I confess that they were over too soon because tomorrow school starts again and well I don't feel like do it all over again.
But let's not talk about that right now, tomorrow I can dramatize all I want about that.

If you follow me on Tumblr or simply have an account I'm sure that sometime this past week started to appear on your dashboard something like this:


This was something that made me even more motivated to make this year count and don't waste it because life does pass you by pretty quickly thus you better try to make something out off it while you're able. 
So today is page 2 in 365. I'm going to count this year this way, just to obliged myself to be more productive.

Happy new year and let's make a good book. I'm thinking like a best-seller ;)

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment