Saturday 26 January 2013

Mia Rose - Exit Vine

Hey!

As I said countless times I'm a Mia Rose fan because she can sing and she's been on Youtube forever so yeah, I like her.

The other day my friend asked me if I had seen the trailer for her new web-series. I didn't even know that she was doing anything acting-related so you can imagine my surprise.
Then my friend passed me the link and here it is, the trailer for Exit Vine.



So I guess that's way she wrote on Twitter she was in L.A. Makes sense now ;)

The first episode airs Monday and the question is: are you going to watch this?
Honestly I don't know. Because the idea isn't anything new we all have seen that movie Band Slam or something and that seems to be similar to this but I want to see how Mia can do...
Well, as I said to my friend, maybe I'll see the first episode and then decide to continue or not.
What about you?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment