Saturday 26 January 2013

New In: Converse Chucks

Heya!

This past week, I think it was 2 or 3 days ago I bought two new pairs of Converse Chuck Taylors All Stars. I just put all names together... Oh well.

Here are the new members of my little Converse family:


When I entered the shoe shop to buy a new pair I was just with the idea of buying the usual: black hi-top. Classic. Because mine are really in need of a replacement but as you see I ended up buying two pairs and none is black and the reason for why is simple. They were sold out and these were the only ones they had in my shoe number.

So I had a little fun and did a little "photo-shoot" with the two. The hi-top is in the colour Nectarine and the low-top in Parasailing. At least this is what's written on its boxes.

I already wore the nectarine one but I am yet to use the green one but right now I'm pretty satisfied with both.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment