Monday 24 December 2012

One More Christmas

Heya!

First of all: MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

(Harry Potter and Christmas? Nothing's better than that)

December is always a good month for me.
It's the last month of the first term in school, it's Christmas and adding the weather which is just perfectly cold. And obviously the blog anniversary. December 5th 2010 was my first post. Two years later and here I am. Still.

It's 2:27am and obviously my family and I have already opened our presents. So far, I'm pretty happy with what I've got. I'm probably writing about some of my presents during the next days just like last year. Thus keep an eye for it ;)

I'm sure everybody who logged on the internet today saw it but did you follow Santa around the world with Google Tracker?
I did. Right now he is in Rio de Janeiro.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment