Sunday 16 December 2012

Hugo Boss - Hugo Red

Hi!

It's almost Christmas and this could be the perfect present if it were available now.


This is the only time where red means go and thank god it does.
One year later Jared Leto is the face of another Hugo Boss perfume. Let's not forget Hugo Man and Hugo Different.
If you follow me for some time you know I bought Hugo Different as a Christmas present for my dad but I kind of stole it for my vanity and my dad sometimes sprays it on himself. And my older brother, too. As I said a year ago, I know it's supposed to be for men but I really, deeply like the smell. It's not too strong. Now imagine my face when my friend retweeted this poster. Yes, automatic fangirling.

I've discovered that the bottle has some cool features but I'm leaving that for when they release the ad. If the perfume will be available around January I think - and hope - that we are going to see the commercial next month.

Who's excited??
I sure am!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment