Tuesday 18 December 2012

Essence - Advent Calender: Winner

Hey!

So as you might know Essence is doing a funny thing until Christmas day, which is everyday they make a question and if you answer correctly you're able to win that day's prize. I was lucky enough to be one of the winners.
Honestly I had never won anything like this so I guess is fair to say Essence took my virginity in these kind of give aways.

Now to the prize:

From top to left to right:
  • My Skin: Refreshing Toner
  • My Skin: Cooling Eye Roll-On
  • My Skin: Soft Cleaning Gel
  • My Skin: Intensively Caring Cream
  • My Skin: Tinted Moisturizer for light skin
As you can understand easily all the products belong to the My Skin line. I haven't tried any of these goodies so I'm soo excited to try now that I've time without school and all that stuff.

If you're curious about any of the products check this brochure. I'm sure it'll help you.

Thus I'll be writing my opinion on each one during the next days.
For now, I'm just thanking Essence for doing these give aways and picking me as a winner ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment