Wednesday 9 February 2011

Lips SOS

Heya!

I'm always bitting my lower lip, and sometimes I wound it, and hurts, I'm ridiculous, I know.
And the only two things that help my lips go smooth and soft again are:



  • Lip Dip - Lip Scrub by Lush;
  • Lip Care Soft By Rilanja Care (on Schlecker) (Sorry, couldn't take pic)
I think the Lip Dip was a limited edition, because I was looking online and only found in Australia, but if you found it in any other store - awesome ;) I really like it because you can eat it after it exfoliates your lips, tastes like lemon, blueberry and lemonade - yummy! 
The lip balm is like it never existed, mine is half full, but when finished I don't know what I'm going to do. I love it! It's the only one that leaves my lips immediately soft.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment