Thursday 3 February 2011

Just Stop It!

Heya!

Something I really hate is bullying.


It's awful! 
I was victim of bullying for 4 years, since 3rd grade to 6th grade, but mainly in 3rd and 4th. And I can tell you, nowadays I remember almost everything. This is the kind of thing that stays in your memory for too much time you'd like.
I never told my mom or dad, even today they don't know anything. Probably I should've told them at the time, but I was always in hope it will end, and if I didn't worry the problem wouldn't exist and I'll be fine. Wasn't the best resolution, though.
It ended when I changed class and then school. 
Now, I'm ok, but my personality has changed because of that people. 
I always asked "Why me?! The school is full of students and why me?! What have I done to them?!", I never knew the answer, but I liked to think was because I had something they didn't, whatever it was, because I was somehow better than them. Even if it's not true, it helped me get through it.
And after all, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, and yeah, I'm stronger now...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment