Saturday 19 February 2011

Crescendo To Silence

Hello!

I already told you I was reading Hush, Hush and already finished it then I started reading the second book - Crescendo.
I read it in one day! The story just pushed me until the end, I couldn't stop haha
I loved it! What I liked the most was Patch's character, he has really, really funny quotes. I couldn't stop myself for not laugh. He is so adorable, I wish boys like this character exist, it'll be awesome!
I loved the book but at the same time hated it, the end... Grr! When I thought they will finally be together for good... They are interrupted and the book ends with the worst question ever! God! I want to read the next sooo bad!

I think this is a fan made cover, but I liked it, so..

A phrase was released, and let me tell you, I really want to read it, like, now!
"As a rule, I kiss with my eyes closed, but tonight temptation got the better of me, and I stole a glimpse." Aww!

At the beginning, Silence would be released October 25, but the date has changed and it'll be October 4. We should be able to go to the future and came back, don't you think?

I can't pick my favorite between Fallen and this, they are similar but different, each one is great at their own way.

Now, I don't know what book should I read next, suggestions?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment