Sunday 27 February 2011

And The Oscar Goes To...

Hi!

That's what you're going to hear several times tonight, because tonight's the Oscars. The biggest event in the cinema/film industry.

James Franco & Anne Hathaway will be presenting

So I thought would be fun if I made a list of my favourites or who I hope win the golden statue.

  • Actor In A Leading Role: James Franco in "127 Hours"
  • Actress In A Leading Role: Jennifer Lawrence in "Winter's Bone"
  • Animated Featured Film: "Toy Story 3"
  • Cinematography: "Inception"
  • Costume Design: "Alice In Wonderland"
  • Music (Original Song): "We Belong Together" from "Toy Story 3"
  • Best Picture: "Inception"
  • Sound Editing: "Tron: Legacy"
  • Visual Effects: "Iron Man 2"
These are the ones I hope who will take the statue home.
What about you?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment