Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Summer I Turned Pretty

Heya!

Another book-post.
I already read City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, and the end is.. hum.. terrible for the reader! I don't know how I'm going to wait until next Spring, it's like a year from now :(

But that's not the book I'll talk about today.


I read it in two days. The book has something that makes you feel like you have to read it all, it pushes you into it. During the story I kind of feel like it wasn't that special but when I finished I felt like "wow! It's really a great book".
I didn't know this was like a series, so when I googled it, I discovered the second - It's Not Summer Without You.


I don't know anything about this one, because I'll start reading it tonight, but in the first one, there's times where she, the main character, makes me get on my nerves, because she has some really dumb attitudes, but that's the only bad thing about the book.
After discovering this, I did too, discovered the third - We'll Always Have Summer.


But this is not for sale yet, just in May.

I'm at Spring break and I couldn't thought any better series to read. Is really "easy going" and when I caught myself, the book is in the last chapter, so it really is easy to read.
And, YES! any girl wants that in every Summer, well, maybe not every, but once in a lifetime, definitely.

If you have read it, tell me what you thought about it ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment