Thursday 21 April 2011

Professional MakeUp Travel Bag

Heya!

I wrote in the last post that my birthday is in a couple of days, so today I received my first present!

First, I've never been a "girly girl" kind... I don't like pink, I don't like skirts... But fashion and makeup, I've always been interested in (more in fashion than makeup), but recently it's been the phase where I'm most interested in these subjects.
One of my friends is totally into both since she was like 5 years old, and she keeps me informed in all the latest news. She'll be on holidays on my birthday so she gave me today her present, and guess what?


I love it!
OMFJ! She's so crazy! 
Now, I only have to fill it all up, I don't have that much makeup products, just the basic I guess, but from now on I think it'll be way different ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment