Friday 25 March 2011

Live Fast, Die Young!

Hey!

Who, in this world, doesn't know and like James Dean?
If you're a girl, the answer is more than obvious.
If you're a guy, is just because he had a Porsche and died in it.
But everyone likes him in a way or another.



If I could resurrect 5 people I admire to have a talk with, James Dean is definitely on that list.
If you see any film with him, you'll feel like you wished you could've met him. I don't know if is because of his eyes, the hair or the reckless personality, but he had something. A little glow that makes girls sigh and feel sorry for his death.
I think no one deserves to die at age 24, but then I think that his motto was kind of "accomplished", if you know what I mean.. He was crazy, rebel and cute, he was like David Beckham of the 50s, every girl loved and screamed for him.
Yes, definitely I wish I could have a talk with him, although I have no idea what I would ask him, but something like how could him turn into someone like he was so fast and never lost his attitude after all he went through.
Probably, if I could stand in front of him I couldn't speak a single word, maybe I'm stupid, but it would be THE James Dean, but unfortunately just in my dreams that might happen..
So, yeah, he's one of my all time favourite actors.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment