Sunday 27 March 2011

City Of Fallen Angels

Hi!

Recently I read all the Mortal Instruments books by Cassandra Clare - City Of Bones; City Of Ashes and City Of Glass.
And now there's City Of Fallen Angels.


Off all, I don't know what I like the most. Each one has something really cool that makes me love it.
City Of Bones has the greatest Jace's lines. City Of Ashes has all that story with Simon. City Of Glass has the best Jace and Clare's moments. And now this one has that torment between Jace and Lilith.
It's impossible while reading to not feel like you are one of the shadowhunters and belong to their group. That's one of the things I like about these books, you end up thinking you're just like one of them.

There's also the Clockwork Angel, which belongs to The Infernal Devices series. As I see it, it's like a prequel story to the Mortal Instruments.


I'm thinking about read this one, too, meantime the 4th book doesn't come out.

So if you are interested in Steampunk and this series, there's a line of jewelry with all types of things related to this, here.
There's so many things to like there..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment