Tuesday 23 April 2013

It's My Birthday!

Hello!

My last weeks have been a whirldwind with exams which ended last Friday and amazingly at the same day I had a birthday party. We went clubing and let me just tell you I hadn't had fun like that in such a long time... We are definitly repeting that asap and that's a promise.

So today it's my 19th birthday.


I'm not doing anything fancy, just staying home with my family and enjoying some relaxing time after a rough past week.
I feel old. God, I can't believe is my last year as a teenager... Jesus, where did time go?!

Well, I decided that if this is my last year as a teen I should enjoy it as much as I can therefore I'm doing something diferent everyday. Some days I'm sure it's going to be something small but I'm hoping for some big events coming from myself this next year. I thought about buying a little notebook and writing down all those new things my life is about to receive, let's just hope I can do that.

Thus, all I have to say is... here's to the new last old (if that maskes sense).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment