Thursday 15 November 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout - Onyx

Hello!

Here I am again to write about the third book if you count Shadows on the Luxen series written by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

"Being connected to Daemon sucks...
Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems.

Something worse than the Arum has come to town...

The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do an that we're linked, I'm a goners. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard.

But then everything changes...

I've seen someone who shouldn't be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he's never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them-from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies..."


I already wrote about Shadows and Obsidian making this the third book I've read on the Luxen series.

So far, in my opinion this is the best book. Everything you've read on the 0.5 starts to dovetail with the Daemon + Katy storyline and also I think it's in this third book that the action really starts because we discover what Katy and Bethany are so I think this is where the story really begins.
Obviously Daemon is the main reason for that, for understandable reasons. I think I can confirm that Daemon is one of the best male lead roles I've read until now. I mean he's somehow almost like Jace Wayland: they both come with the whole package. They're funny, smart, cute... protective when they need to be... well, just tell me where I can buy one of these asap because I need one.

Unlike Shadows, this has a trailer.


Or I have the worst memory ever or there aren't that many make-out scenes... By this little video you can think that's all they do...

The next book on the series is called Opal and is released on December 11th. I. Can't. Wait. Seriously.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment