Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cassadee Pope On The Voice USA

Hi!

This isn't news but I still can't believe Cassadee Pope who is or was the lead singer of Hey Monday is currently on The Voice USA on Blake's team.

I sure was a big fan of the band. Hey Monday were the soundtrack of my life for a few months maybe even years and when they stoped making music together I admit I was a little sad. Then she started making music alone and I was fine with it, she has an amazing voice and knows how to write beautiful lyrics but now she's on a tv program...
Life can take some weird turns.

Because I don't live in the States I can't follow her through the battles and all the steps she has to go to win but on Youtube they published some of her Blind Audition.



I didn't doubted for a second that all four coaches wouldn't turn. I already knew she would make it without the need of her opening her mouth. I bet this was pretty easy for her to sing despite everything.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment