Monday 10 September 2012

Blue Lagoon: The Awakening (2012)

Hi!

Since I was on some australian vibe, I decided to see Blue Lagoon: The Awakening.


Ok, I admit, I watched this because Brenton Thwaites was the main male character because I've watched the first one from 1980 and honestly I must be the only girl that doesn't love that film. I just can't understand how some teenagers being stuck on an island and trying to survive at the same time they're falling in love and discovering sexuality and all that can be super "adorable". I get that they can be cute because they're just kids living alone and swiming with turtles but... I don't know...
Anyway, this version is an update from the second version which is from 1991, making this one the third version of the same subject.
Well, I didn't see the one from 1991 so I can't talk about that but the first and this are totally diferent. First thing I noticed when it ended was that she did not get pregnant which I think is normal because today we girls have more information and can somehow "control" that from happening. I could make a list with all the differences but both are so opposed to one another that I'd stay here writing the rest of the week. Either way if you liked the others you'll probably like this one, too.

Here's the trailer: 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment